Monday 4 September 2017

OSA: Frogtie orgasm


Demand from OSA:


Tie your legs in a frog tie. Lay on your bed and use a rope, passed under it to force your legs soread.

Tie or tape a vibrator on your clit. Turn it on High!

Lock your hand behind or over your head using handcuffs or a padlock. Throw the key somewhere on your bed where it is out of reach of your hands.

Count to 100 in your head and from there, you have to unlock yourself out of this before you cum.

Please be as cescriptive as you can in your comment of how it went for you.

My report:


I knew your evil plan before but I thought: it sounds like fun. First I prepared my bed I covered it my red latex sheet to make it easy to clean. Second, I drag a repo under bed. Question was: If I have key out of my reach how I release myself? Because I have two keys to my cuff one of them I decided attach one to long twine second end attach somewhere to my body and throw key away. It was my backup. I tied myself in frogtie style - I tie my ankles to hips correspondly. Then I needed to attach my vibrator. The easiest way was to attach it to my leg with tape. I made it in way that it always touch my pussy regardles of leg’s moves. I tie each my knee to one of the end of rope which was dragged under my bed. So I was not able to join my legs together in fact it was pretty tight. I wore a collar and I attached my backup key to it. Ok, so last things was: launch vibrator and cuff myself. I decided to cuff my hands behind my back. I couldn’t launch vibrator to maximum because it is to heavy to start, so I set program which is pretty gentle at the beggining and goes to maximum with pulsations. I launch the vibrator and quickly cuff my self. Then I throw a key somewere in my bed. Then I started to count.

I don’t know if I really counted to 100. I lost my attention first time somewhere about 40. I think after 60 I counted said 41 in my head. I lost my number after every pulse of my vibrator. It was nice and I wanted it. Then I started to cum… and count fast. It was it. I was done. I wanted to stop and I desperately I wanted to join my legs. It was 100 in my head? I don’t know. All my muscles were strained. I wanted to get free but I forgot about keys, there was no time to think about keys. I jerked. I wanted to get out my vibrator but it was attached too well. I hope nieghtbors didn’t hear my screaming. Everything get black then I cum again. One little moment I thought clearly. I sow key lying on sheet. I cannot move so I pull sheet until I reach the key. And then again I have to join my legs and throw vibrator again. I had already key in my hands. I know how to uncuff myself fast. When I did it I turned my vibrator off. I untied my knees and joined legs. I lied a while yet. It was really amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment