Wednesday 1 November 2017

Main issue with tasks

I love to get tasks from you. But there is one little issue which makes tasks, I don't know... less attractive? I always assume that when I'm locked and secured then every move and every method to get free is allowed. Which means if I'm tired to lay down restrained and I see scissors on desk which I have forgotten and I can reach them somehow then I will do it.

So, the issue with task is that you often want me to do something during session which I'm not forced to do. So if you tell me: "before you release yourself you have to torture your nipples with key". So probably I avoid this part. Up to you is to set up scenario, up to me is to get free. It doesn't mean scenario don't have to have release method.

That's why scenario: "masturbate with one our then you can cum" is not attractive at all.

There are some exceptions from this rule. When I task contains something which I've never done and it is interesting I could do it without being forced. But please, consider it as exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment