Tuesday 31 October 2017

Simple hogtied

I've tried to do something simple. I love to be hogtied, so I decided to do this.

First I tied full body rope harness.

Second I attached my ice release to the rod on door. It is little pouch with ice pulled throught a o-ring. Close to the pouch is the key attached to rope fallen down to floor. So I can pull rope but until ice is not melt I can't reach the key.

Then I tied my feet. I've made two loops. One kept my ankles together second was on the middle of my feet. Next I tied legs under kneels.

I'd like too have idea how to connect with rope my hands cuffed behind and my feets. I mean without risk that I cut blood circulation when I struggle. Thats why to be in hogtie position I always attach feet to something else. I this time I've attached them to top of my body harness, near neck but entire pressure was on my shoulders. The rope connecting my shoulders and feet had shortening mechanism. I needed only to pull one end of the rope to make it as short as I wanted.

When I lied on the floor tied I've cuffed myself. Of course the key was already on ice mechanism. Then I pulled my "hogtie" rope tight. I've forgot to mention I had a ball gag yet.

When I've tried to struggle I felt that I've made a good job and everything is tight. Then I've realised that I don't know where is my escape rope. I had to struggle a little to find it and reach by hand. I often attach it to my hand before I lock hands. This time I just forgot to do that. Now I had to pull it periodically to check if ice is melted.

One of the fun thing with hogtie (or be tied at all) is that many muscles of your body are getting tired. It is kind of nice to feel little pain when you try to move.

But after some time I was afraid that I'm tied a little too long. I didn't know how much time left but I was tired a bit too much and under my head was pool of saliva. But when I pull rope nothing happen. I knew that ice is going to melt but I wanted to know why it takes so long.

At the end I was realy exhausted. My muscled had pain in every move and I barely could pull escape rope. But after all ace melted and I reach the key. When I release myself and slowly untied. I watched th o-ring and I realized it was smaller that I always use.

How much time I was in that position?

3 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment