Sunday 8 October 2017

The moments of the shame

Someone on OSA page asked me about my most embarrassing moment in my selfbondage adventures. 

First of all I’m too smart to be caught in my selfbondage session from someone from my family or friends. Anyway I had some fulish mistakes. 

First time I was caught in rope’s game when I was child. It was not sexual related I think. Just we wanted to know how it feels to be tied. It was in my home and my brother caught us when she was tying me in hogtie - we didn’t know this name yet. He was laughing and called my parents to see that. But my friend has enough time to untie me. Se even my parents had known about our fun they didn’t see me like that.

Next embarrassing moment was when I had about 16years old and I’ve learned how to make body harness. I was exploring my sexuality and love to bondage. I made a harness and wanted to take a walk. To make it more spicy I wore a short dress and no panties. I had panties made from rope. On top I put a jeans jacket to hide a rope because it was visible under my shirt. I went to other side of my city by city’s transport and I went to the park there. There were boys playing football and I wanted to watch them for a while. There was a moment I had to throw back their ball because it was out. When I bend to get it the wind pull my skirt up and show them my ropes. They saw this and got laugh. They made jokes etc. and I had to run away because I was ashamed.


Last time I’ve made a little mistake was this year when I was home alone and I was hungry. I called for pizza and started to set my staff. I was in the middle of this when I heard bell of my door. Of course I wear a clothes and I opened the door. I paid for pizza and then I realized that I didn’t close door to my room and the man saw my staff. „Have a nice day!” he said with a smile. „Thank you” I responded and close the door fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment