Saturday 4 November 2017

First time I knew I like being tied up

I've been asking about first time I knew I like being tied up.

It is question which in fact hasn't answer. Could you say when your first time you knew you want to have sex? You just see other people and find some of them attractive and you feel you want to get closer to them. You could never have sex but you know you like it. How long you know? Maybe you can answer I can't.

When I was young I had a dreams when I went asleep. I was dreamming I'm bound and helpless in predicament. Somebody managed my boundaries and I could do nothing. When I was awake I was not scared but aroused. I wanted to know how to be bound in real. What is the real feeling of this. In dreams you can't feel things correctly especially if you never experienced it. So there was no pain in my freams there was imagine of pain and excitation.

Thats why I've begun to try things. Some of them was really stupid but I was a child. Once I've tried to be tied up by hands hanging from tree. One end of rope I've attached to branch the second one has a loop. Simple loop which is strengthen on tension. I put my hands to loop and jumped from branch. Lucky for me the rope has broken off before it my hands did it. I felt I did something stupid but it didn't cool down me.

The funny thing is, when I started to bound myself I never heard about bdsm or bondage. I just was aroused when I saw girls tied in movies. Heroines which needed helps. Anyway if you could recommend a movie I would be pleased :)

No comments:

Post a Comment