Monday 4 September 2017

Bound Anna: Solitude

This is my report to scenario from Bound Anna page named Solitude.

First prepared spread bar and the most difficulty was how to make it unescapable. My spread bar was made from wood. I made a hole in a center and tie my cuffs to bar with cable tie pulled through this hole. I attached my ankle's cuffs to each end of bar. Then I attached bar to radiator. Last thing was release mechanism. I attached to a ceil my electro magnet and set it to one hour to turn off. Then I "glue" key to my cuffs to this magnet. Key was attached to twine to prevent me to lost it. I cuff my legs to bar then I wore my sensory deprivation hood on my head and made it tight. I had two holes on mouth to breath. Then I cuff my wrists.


Honestly I didn't think it is something difficult in this task. And I didn't know why it is in moderate, not easy, section. Then I realized that it is not easy to breath in hood. I hade two holes, so I tried to make as deep breaths as I can. It was mistake. I should breath normally. I felt dizzy and sicken. Then I started to panic but it was not my first time and I knew I have to calm down. After a few minutes - I think -  everything returned to normal. How much time expired? When the key drops down? Maybe it has fallen already. I tried to find a twine in air with my hands. I tried to jerk. My butt and back had pain - I sat in not comfortable position long time. Entire time I tried to find key. I wanted to release and key might drop in any time. What if I lost it already? My panic returned. It was harder to stop it this time. I was tired and wanted to stand. Then I felt a twine. It was key. I released my hands then my head and I lied on my backs a while. Then I released myself completely.

I thought it will be a little boring at the beginning but I didn't realize the evil idea behind this waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment