Thursday 31 August 2017

OSA: Throat training

It is demand from OSA, not exactly self bondage but interesting so I put report here:

Demand was:
I want you to strip naked, then grab your dildo and a bowl. Follow the link below and play the game at a standard difficulty.
http://crazy-xxx.github.io/th3/build

My report:


I was excited about this task but I had to wait until I was home alone. I decided to make this more spicy and to use a butt plug and some electricity. I have estim unit and I like to use it on my butt and pussy. Unfortunatly I could not focus on text since I was teased by electricity and I had to stop it after first task. I took bowl to spit and prepared my dildo. I’ve got naked and I kneeled. After all I had to do 5 tasks. First was easy, I had to lick my dildo 10 times and put its head for 10 sec. It was also not interesting.


Next I had to fuck my throat 20 times then hold it for 10 sec and do this 2 times in a row. I have not much experience with that and choke almost after any single time. When I had to hold it I almost vomited but I didn’t… this time. I’ve repeated it quickly to finish this task as soon as possible.


In next task I had to push the dildo as deep as I can and out of the mouth fast 60 times. I could only pause to spit spin into the bowl. I had never known before that I can produce thar much saliva… and after first 10 times. I decided to split this 60 times to 6 series. After all I had pain in my throat like when I’m sick.


Next I had to measure my ability to hold breath. It was not impressive. I don’t know why it was only 45 sec. Believe me I thought It would be longer. Then I had to put the dildo as deep as I can for 34 sec. Of course I was not able to breath during that. But with dildo in my throat I was worst. I was only 20 sec. Then I open the punishment… I had to put the dildo to ma throat and rotate it 360 degrees 6 times for every second. It seemed to be impossible, especially after two times (I mean 2x6). There was nothing about I can do breaks. But I wanted to do it fast and tried to not do breaks. It was big mistake. After 2 and half times I vomited with my saliva. So I realized I will take long and it took. I can’t count how many times I choke and almost vomit. Really after this punishment I wanted to stop it. My butt plug fallen out. I didn’t put it again.


Next time I had to lie on edge of bed and spit through my face. Then I had to pull it to my mouth. First when I spit to my face nothing dropped to floor. So I have to do it again. I have clean floor and I’m not fear my saliva so I just pull it.


It was the end. My last task was to clean myself and give orgasm myself. I had better idea. I’ve launch my estim unit and it gives my orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment