Tuesday 3 October 2017

Up and down standing electro predicament

Task was from OSA but the user has deleted his account and I lost original text.

Tools used:
- electro butt plug
- spider gag
- posture collar
- nipple clamps - i've choosen pretty strong clamps to prevent them to slip from my nipples.
- rope

Scenario:
1. Nipple clamps connected with floor by rope. It need to be long enough to be loose when I stand flat and short to be tight when I stand on toes.
2. Butt rope harness attached to ceil. It need to be long enough to be loose when I stand on toes and short to be tight when I stand flat.
3. Butt plug in place set to uncomfortable level.
4. Weared: posture collar and spider gag, hair

The main idea is that when I stand flat on the floor I should feel tension on my pussy and when I stand on toes I should have pain on my nipples.

I was excited about this task because it involve selfbondage in its nature. But I had no empty appartement to do that a long time. I've prepared environment. For floor's anchor I used my brother's dumbdell (35kg). Pull rode was ceil anchor. I've made breast harness to support my breasts and to have safe anchor on my body.

I've prepared release ice mechanism (about my release mechanisms I write in other page in future) and attached it to pull rope. Ice shoud melt in 30min.

I've put butt plug on place then I've made butt harness which push plug deeper. For now it was turned off. Then I've put posture collar and spider gag, then nippleclamps. I've attached ropes connecting butt harness with pull rope and nippleclamps with dumbdell.

I've secured myself by rope connected my breasts harness on my back and pull rope. It was long enough to let me stand flat on my feet but it prevets my to get lower. It was because I could bend my body to slip nippleclamps off. Now I couldn't do it.

Then I've adjusted length of ropes attached to my nipples and butt restraints. When everything was prepared correctly I turned on my electro butt plug to level I can bare but is not comfortable. Then I cuff my hand behind my back.

Now I had to wait until ice melt to get a key. I've decided to stand on my flat feet at the beginning but I've made rope little to short and I can stand on both feet barely. But it was really hurting so I've tried to stand on one foot and change it when tired. It helps a little but no so much. I don't know how long I stand like that because I can't see my watch. I felt my saliva on my pussy leaking throught my body. My breath was fast and I felt pleasure with pain. The rope wipping my clit made me aroused and aching. Electro shocks made me screaming. When pain was to large I've decided to stand on my toes. My nipples was hurt anyway even when I stand flat. Now I felt how much there were sore. This move brought a wave of pain to my brain. But my pussy reliefed. It was worth. Now I didn't want to fall down to flat feet. Even I felt pain of pulled nipples. I checked my rescue line connected to release mechanism but nothing happened. My toes are tired too quickly. I didn't want to but I had to fall down to flat feed. There was no relief for my nipples. This move hurt. It hurt also my sore pussy. But there was also a pleasure. I was tired already but ice didn't melt. I would write about progressive pain each time I made a move. I don't know how many moves I've done about 15? maybe. At the end I can barely stand at all. When I tried to stand on toes it was short. Fortunatelly I forgot to set longer time to butt plug and it turned off after 15 min. When the ice melted I was exhausted and sweaty. My hands were shaking. But I released myself pretty fast. First I put off my nipple clamps then I screamed or something similar because of gag. Next I untied ropes which were securing my to ceiling and I fell down to the floor.

It think I have to repeat it in future :)



No comments:

Post a Comment